Non medical-grade, reusable mask in grey cotton
With mask wearing on the rise, we recently began creating our own masks for ourselves and friends and family. They were so popular that we decided to make more for our lovely customers. In order to reserve precious medical-grade PPE masks for our frontline workers and to show our support we have created our own (non-medical grade) masks to provide protection for as many of you as possible. We will be donating ALL of the profits from our reusable, washable masks to hand-picked NHS charities.
- Single, grey reusable face mask
- Designed to be tied around the head
- Made in London
- Mask front crafted from cotton, ties from poly/cotton
- All profits go to NHS charities hand picked by us
- One size, suitable for men and women
During day-to-day use:
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it
- Adjust the straps to ensure the mask fits snug on your face without gaps
- Advised to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks
All masks are non returnable and sent via a tracked courier service, shipping cost is added at checkout.