Anyone for Room Service?
The easy way to shop bridesmaids dresses.
Rewritten have teamed up with the clever people at luxe concierge service Harper to bring you Rewritten Room Service, the world’s first at home bridesmaids shopping experience with your very own bridal stylist. Ladies, you are welcome…
We are now offering our new Rewritten ‘drop-off service’. A socially distant way to shop with drop offs to your door (within the M25)
- Each bridesmaid will choose their top 4 styles in 2 sizes which we will drop in garment bags at their door. They have 40 minutes to try before we take them away again.
- Appointments are available 10am -10pm, 7 days a week
- We get in touch by phone to arrange appointments with each of your bridesmaids separately.
- The cost is only £20 per drop off (includes collection afterwards)
Why should you choose this service?
- It keeps everyone safe and well.
- It is a welcome distraction from the boredom of self isolation.
- You can get some gorgeous bridesmaids dresses out of it!
To book please click here
Covid-19 service update for group appointments: In-line with the government guidelines our group appointments are currently unavailable.
I couldn’t rave about Rewritten & Harper concierge enough! If you are deciding on dresses for your favourite women – just DO IT. The door step appointment was an absolute lifesaver (especially during current times!) Two of my lovely bridesmaids found out they were pregnant (hooray!) and the ongoing issues with social distancing made finding their dresses an impossible task. From the very start of my rewritten experience I was so impressed. Katie’s swift replies regarding the recommended dresses for my gorgeous pregnant girls was incredibly helpful, to her sending me swatches to see my chosen colour within record time! Victoria was so so pleasant on the phone booking the appointment and her advice was invaluable and last but by no means least, Beth who was the absolutely lovely lady who dropped the dresses at our chosen addresses and sat patiently waiting in the car for my girls to finish up. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. you have made what could have been an incredibly stressful experience effortless. From the bottom of my heart, thank you ALL. You are wonderful. Justine xx