Is your ideal wedding a spontaneous, bohemian festival with no seating plan or an expertly planned lavish affair complete with outfit change? Are you a can’t-be-flustered, no stress type of a person, or have you been planning this day since the age of 6?
Whatever kind of bride you are and however you choose to get married, we have the most awesome bridesmaids outfits to suit your occasion.
But first, let’s find your perfect look by taking our super fun, highly scientific quiz. Without further ado…
Q. Which of these best describes your ideal wedding?
- Chill as f*ck, let’s see what happens
- Fairly traditional with lots of personal touches
- Modern, relaxed and all about the food and wine
- THE wedding of the year
Q. What is your ideal wedding venue?
- A giant yurt in a wildflower meadow
- The sprawling country estate near your family home
- Hawksmoor followed by a proper London pub rave
- Canterbury Cathedral
Q. Which of the ‘Friends’ girls are you most like?
- Phoebe Buffay
- Monica Geller
- Rachel Green
- None of them; I was always more of a Buffy.
Q. What is your go-to music to play loudly (when no-one else is listening)?
- Anything worthy of a Glastonbury headline slot (more Arcade Fire, less Taylor Swift)
- The Killers. Takes me back to the good old uni days.
- Electronic or old school 90’s classics
- Florence and the Machine or John Mayer
Q. What is your perfect meal out?
- A barbecue at a mate’s house
- A country pub lunch followed by a walk
- That new Peruvian place you have been dying to try
- 12-course tasting menu at The Shard
Now, make a note of your answers!
IF YOU SCORED MOSTLY 1s
The Boho Bride. Well aren’t you just a laidback little bundle of fun? Brightly coloured, mix and match bridesmaids outfits will look just perfect at your festival themed bohemian wedding.
Amy’s bridesmaids wear styles in Concrete and Marine. Photography by Will Patrick Weddings.
IF YOU SCORED MOSTLY 2s
The Traditionalist. Dreaming of that beautiful country house wedding with the white flowing dress and veil since you were a little girl? What could be more fitting for your day than pale oyster pink, blush rose, soft grey or minty marine green dresses. The high neck Vienna and classic Ibiza will strike the balance between demure and contemporary and will look just bloody fabulous on that marquee dancefloor.
Natalie’s bridesmaids wear styles in Oyster. Photography by Sadie Osborne Photography.
IF YOU SCORED MOSTLY 3s
The Cosmopolitan City Bride. Oh hey there city slicker. More bothered by the quality of the wine than the flowers, we have got you covered with our uber cool Soho jumpsuit, high neck Vienna and square neck Berlin dress in Chianti (red wine friendly HELLO) or Concrete.
Rachel’s bridesmaids wear the Vienna dress in Concrete. Photography by Duke Scotland.
IF YOU SCORED MOSTLY 4s
The Fairytale Bride. The event of the century, your grand English cathedral or French chateau wedding is going to be talked about for years to come. Look to our Seville dress with sweeping train and dramatic shoulder ties or our slinky Brooklyn dress with low back and spaghetti straps in rich jewel tones such as Blackcurrant, Ink, Chianti or Forest.
Pamela’s bridesmaids wear styles in Chianti. Photography by McGivern Photography.
Would you like to see all of our colours in person before buying? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and chosen colours and we will pop some swatches in the post for you.